Energy Savings Video
- Determine the relative energy efficiency of a residence when purchasing a home.
- Make educated decisions when investing in cost-effective energy improvements to the home.
- Add the cost of making the energy improvements to the mortgage loan through an EEM
REAL ESTATE AGENTS:
- Present information on the energy efficiency of a home in non-technical and easily understandable terms.
- Market the energy efficient features of the homes they are selling.
- Identify energy efficient homes on the market for their clients through the Multiple Listing Service.
For assistance, email me
the HERS guy....
For service inquiries assistance or for customer support 760-224-5757
HERS - Home Energy Rating Service
Few trends are more firmly entrenched in today's world of homebuilding and buying than the green movement. Energy efficiency has become an integral part of the big picture in terms of real estate value.
Energy Efficiencies for your Home
The home energy rating system (HERS II) is a standard measurement of a home's energy efficiency. An energy rating allows a home buyer to easily compare the energy costs for the home being considered with an energy efficient home . A home owner who wants to upgrade the home's energy efficiency can use the energy rating to evaluate and pinpoint specific, cost-effective improvements.
Home energy ratings involve an on-site inspection of a home by a residential energy efficiency professional, a home energy Rater. Home energy Raters are trained and certified by a California Energy Commission Certification agency.
The home energy rater inspects the home and measures its energy characteristics, such as insulation levels, window efficiency, wall-to-window ratios, the heating and cooling system efficiency, the solar orientation of the home, and the water heating system. Diagnostic testing, such as blower door for air leakage and duct blaster leakage testing, is often part of the rating.
'Energy Upgrade California' Energy Modeling Certified HERS II Rater
Home Energy Services: Home air leak detection, air duct testing, HVAC testing, energy assessments
Solar Verifications for NSHP (California - New Solar Homes Partnership)
Certified HERS Rater And BPI Analyst - Inspector for Energy UpGrade California
Phone or email...
Energy Upgrade California - CCSE listed Rater
Cal-Certs HERS I & II Rater & NATE Certified in AC
EPA 'Universal' 608 Certification
Title 24 2013 -
Certified Photovoltaic Installer-L1
$1,000,000 Liability Insurance for your protection
EEM Mortgages- HERS II Home Energy Audits
BPI Certified Building Analyst & Envelope Professional
BPI Multi-Family Certified